Salaam,

There are some tools developed by VerseByVerseQuran project to ease
splitting an mp3 into several files. What you should do is to
1. Download and run this
tool<http://www.everyayah.com/data/Tools/CustomVerseByVerseQuranSplitTool.zip>
(if
you are unable to run, download and install .Net framework).
2. Open an mp3 file you want to split (press ".." button and open file).
3. Now press "Play" and listen carefully to it. When an aya is finished and
before the next one is started, press "Add Breakpoint". Be careful if you
want to take a rest when splitting a file. Playing Pause and Play again will
start recitation from the beginning.
4. Once you filled the list of breakpoints with time items (they are in
millisecond), press export and save timings in a .txt file
5. These steps should be done on all your mp3 files. For example if you have
30 juz-by-juz mp3, steps should be following 30 times.

The rest of the work can be done automatically. You can do it yourself or
send us .txt time files + all original mp3s; We can then split them with a
few command lines or this Java
program<http://www.everyayah.com/data/Tools/split_java_batch_program/>
 + mp3splt <http://www.everyayah.com/data/Tools/mp3splt-2.1-win32.zip>. Note
that it's recommended to split with the best quality of the recitation
available to you (128 or 192kbps).