This is natively supported to customize your shortcut keys in Zekr using
shortcut.xml file in workspace <http://zekr.org/wiki/Workspace>/config
(see this
thread<http://groups.google.com/group/zekr/browse_thread/thread/2d1576d770e2520b>),
but it only supports keyboard not mouse. The tool Ibraheem introduced seems
to do a mapping, from an input device to keyboard. For example while Ctrl+P
is used to play/pause audio player, the following script:
space::^p

tells AutoHotkey to interpret Space as Ctrl+P. While you are only using
keyboard mappings, it's completely possible to customize it via shortcut.xml
file I mentioned.

Anyways, thanks Ibraheem for introducing us this tool.