some times i wish to find where allah mention special word in all
quran .
so i used  to search about this word by the word it self or by rout ,
i wish if there any way to right click on any word i like to choose
between search about this word by itself or by root and the result
shows in separate windows so i can read and compare i back my original
aya i was study  it .

i am very sorry if ask you many things in the first time  i write for
you , but i want to tell u that your program is my best one for
reading quran right now and i wish to be always the best .
thank you so much
regards
sherif