On 11/18/10 5:59 PM, myusn...@yahoo.com wrote:
Salam,

Dear Jakub, I have the same problem since v0.7xx. Still waiting this problem to
be solved soon or in next version.

Realy love this Quran app.

Salam,
Mohd Yusniza Abd Wahab

Sent from my BlackBerryĹ˝ wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jakub<jakub.hus...@gmail.com>
Sender: zekr@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:56:14
To: zekr<zekr@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [zekr] Mac force quit v1.0.0

As-Salamu Alaykum everyone,

I just came across this wonderful app and have enjoyed using it,
however I noticed I can never seem to quit Zekr properly after use. It
always remains on my dock (Application Not Responding) and then I must
"Force Quit".

Does anyone else have this same problem? Is there a solution??

Jazakallah Khayran,

Jakub.

Hi,
I have the same problem too. Any time after a little using Zekr can't quit properly.
Thanks.