Salam my dear brothers and sisters,

I cannot seem to view the arabic script on on zekr. I can however see
the translation. My computer does however have arabic fonts and i can
use arabic characters on Microsoft word. Is there any other
prerequisites or settings that i might have messed up? Is it possible
to download back the default settings? I'm sure if it was the settings
many of us could have messed with and cause zekr not to work. Hence to
have a default settings file to be download would be helpful. But if i
am wrong, please, can anyone help and point out what i might have
missed? Jazakallah...

Fi Amanillah...