waalaikumussalaam wr wb fatma,

i'm not sure what system you are using, or if its giving out any error
messages. check this link out if you are using a mac,

http://zekr.org/wiki/Installation#Enabling_Audio_Recitation_Support_If_It_Is_Not_Working

if you are not using a mac, from what i gather on the page above, try
installing flash player, using this link,

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

if it still doesn't work try downloading the latest version of the Java JRE
using the link below,

http://www.java.com/en/download/

Maybe someone else can help?