wa alaikum assalam alaikum,

Refer to this page for instruction about how to install Zekr on
Ubuntu.
http://zekr.org/wiki/Installation#Ubuntu.2FDebian
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Zekr

If you are still not able to install the Zekr on your Net book.
You can download Ubuntu 10.10 Muslim edition Al-quds by visiting below
linked page.
http://www.sabily.org/website/en/sabily/downloads.html
This Muslim edition OS is built on Ubuntu and contains great
collection of Islamic software.

Regards
Intezar Ali