same problem...
hp6900p
sabily 10.10

Message error (when I want to listen Muaiqly after download of files
and move to usr/shr etc..):


java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No line matching interface
SourceDataLine supporting format PCM_SIGNED 22050.0 Hz, 16 bit,
stereo, 4 bytes/frame, little-endian is supported.
        at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getLine(AudioSystem.java:459)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.createLine(Unknown Source)
        at
javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.initAudioInputStream(Unknown
Source)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.open(Unknown Source)
        at
net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.DefaultPlayerController.open(DefaultPlayerController.java:
125)
        at
net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.DefaultPlayerController.open(DefaultPlayerController.java:
139)
        at
net.sf.zekr.ui.AudioPlayerUiController.playerOpenAyaAudio(AudioPlayerUiController.java:
235)
        at
net.sf.zekr.ui.AudioPlayerUiController.playerPlaySpecialItemIfNeeded(AudioPlayerUiController.java:
153)
        at
net.sf.zekr.ui.AudioPlayerUiController.playerTogglePlayPause(AudioPlayerUiController.java:
200)
        at net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.ui.AudioPlayerForm
$8.widgetSelected(AudioPlayerForm.java:455)
        at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:
228)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1176)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:
3493)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3112)
        at net.sf.zekr.ui.BaseForm.loopEver(BaseForm.java:34)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.startZekr(ZekrMain.java:63)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.main(ZekrMain.java:91)










On 3 fév, 11:37, Moussa Berthé <bem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No line matching interface
> SourceDataLine supporting format PCM_SIGNED 11025.0 Hz, 16 bit, mono,
> 2 bytes/frame, little-endian is supported.
>         at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getLine(AudioSystem.java:459)
>         at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.createLine(Unknown Source)
>         at
> javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.initAudioInputStream(Unknown
> Source)
>         at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.open(Unknown Source)
>         at
> net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.DefaultPlayerController.open(DefaultPlayerController.java:
> 127)
>         at
> net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.DefaultPlayerController.open(DefaultPlayerController.java:
> 139)
>         at
> net.sf.zekr.ui.AudioPlayerUiController.playerOpenAyaAudio(AudioPlayerUiController.java:
> 235)
>         at
> net.sf.zekr.ui.AudioPlayerUiController.playerPlaySpecialItemIfNeeded(AudioPlayerUiController.java:
> 153)
>         at
> net.sf.zekr.ui.AudioPlayerUiController.playerTogglePlayPause(AudioPlayerUiController.java:
> 200)
>         at net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.ui.AudioPlayerForm
> $8.widgetSelected(AudioPlayerForm.java:455)
>         at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
>         at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
>         at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
>         at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
>         at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
>         at net.sf.zekr.ui.BaseForm.loopEver(BaseForm.java:34)
>         at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.startZekr(ZekrMain.java:63)
>         at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.main(ZekrMain.java:91)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"zekr" group.
To post to this group, send email to zekr@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to zekr+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/zekr?hl=en.

Reply via email to