Salaamon Alaykom,

Thanks very much for your program. I have just started using it.

I would like to listen to the Farsi recitation (translation) of each
verse after the Arabic recitation. So, I would like to know if it is
possible.

I did not find any offline recitation in Farsi, for instance the Farsi
recitation from Makarem Shirazi.

Also, it seems that it is not possible to set up the program to read
two recitations, one after the other. I mean the same thing that you
can set up with Tanzil on the internet.

Could you advise how I can do the above. Thanks a lot.