Assalam alykum,

This question has been re-occurring. I have a strong desire to build
an app like zekr for mobiles.

My approach is: write the app using html, css and javascript only.
That way it can be ported to almost all smart phones using a tool
called phonegap.

My challenge has been primarily time, also it is not advisable to deal
with large xml in javascript due to memory.

If i can have the zekr data in sqlite format. Most of the issues will
have been solved. I have tried to convert the mysql data to sqlite but
no success.

Anyone ...

Masalam