That worked but now am trying to search for اسم or سم and it doesn't
include " بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ" in the result of the
search. But if I search for بسم it does give me the result and only  "
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ" .

There is something wrong with the search. I would have expected سم or
سم search to give me multiple result that includes  " بِسْمِ اللَّهِ
الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ" and other combinations.

Fraidoon.