zekr is a big and international project that I believe that it can be better
and better.
You and your teammate work on it and create a useful and perfect Quran Soft
for three main group of operation system. thanks alot.

Of course, I start a new tracker (tab browsing) and start developing it ,
but need many help from old active member on swt developing section for a
good starting.

On The Refuge Of God.