Here are some other obstacles:
- Mohsen should provide a credit card with his name.
- Zekr is a Java application, Apple may not approve it in its app
store. There is at least one Java app available in the App Store right
now but it may change with Mac OS X 10.7 which may not install Java
Runtime by default.
Please look:
http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#releasenotes/Java/JavaSnowLeopardUpdate3LeopardUpdate8RN/NewandNoteworthy/NewandNoteworthy.html
http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/11/12openjdk.html