Dear Zekr Project,

I found this tafsir on the Net, and have edited it for Zekr. These are
the data needed:

- Name of translator: M. Quraish Shihab (id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quraish
Shihab) et. al.

- ISBN of the printed version: ISBN-13: 9785948240114, or ISBN-10:
5948240118

- I find it somewhere online on the Internet (the link is long gone
now), there is a new posting in a website
http://www.elazhar.com/qurani/def1.asp.

- The printed version is hard to find, but it is originally a work by
a team of scholars in Al-Azhar University. So it is an academic
product and I think is free for redistribution.

How can I send the file?

Regards,
Ar-Ramahurmuzi
Bandung, Indonesia