I received the following bug report when I launched the program. Just
wanted to share it.

net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.PlayerException:
javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayerException: Gain control not
supported
        at
net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.DefaultPlayerController.setGain(DefaultPlayerController.java:
187)
        at
net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.DefaultPlayerController.setVolume(DefaultPlayerController.java:
243)
        at net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.ui.AudioPlayerForm
$14.mouseUp(AudioPlayerForm.java:553)
        at
org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:
213)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1258)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:
3540)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3161)
        at net.sf.zekr.ui.BaseForm.loopEver(BaseForm.java:34)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.startZekr(ZekrMain.java:63)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.main(ZekrMain.java:91)
Caused by: javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayerException: Gain
control not supported
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.setGain(Unknown Source)
        at
net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.DefaultPlayerController.setGain(DefaultPlayerController.java:
185)
        ... 10 more