Asalaamu alaikum,

I have been using zekr for some time on Debian Systems. I have just
set up a Sabayon system with Gnome Desktop.

I cannot find much about Zekr/Sabayon/Gentoo with google and wonder if
there are other Gentoo users of Zekr that might assist.

When running zekr I get the following after the startup splash screen
comes up. It then just exits. I have attached the log file.

./ line 27: 12338 Segmentation fault "$JAVA_CMD" $VM_ARGS -cp

Mardia & Mustaffa
Tel: 603
Mobile: 012-9711591
Please visit our website: - Bakery