Salaam,

Due to defects in Google Groups Moderation system we recently received a few
spams (one a few weeks a go, and one today). I apologize for this, and
assure that messages from all members (except those old members which a few
contributions) are moderated. There is a bug in Google Groups service which
allowed spammers to infringe this policy. I hope we do not have such
messages again in future. We have at least two or three such emails per
week, but all of them are marked as spam and removed before sending to
members.