I had the same error on my Aptana Studio 2.0 when i upgraded to Ubuntu
11.04,
what i did was,

installed xul-runner 2.0 and xul-runner 1.92. from apt-get install,

and upgraded the xul runner plugin for aptana from, [can be updated only
from aptana website]
Mozilla XUL Update Site -
http://download.aptana.org/tools/studio/plugin/install/xul-eclipse

the error is because u are using firefox 4 which has xul runner 2.0 version,
u will have to updated the zekr's xul runner plugin
to version 2 or u will have to install [not update] xul-runner 1.92 for
Fedora 15also