Assalaamu alaikum.

I've been using Zekr for over two years now and I've been pleasantly
impressed by each new version. May Allah reward you all for your
efforts.

I just joined this forum so I'm not sure if a request like this has
been made already. In the latest version 1.0.0, the audio player was
given its own window. The size of the window is such that it always
overlaps some of the text or information. It will be more convenient
if this issue was resolved, even if the player has to be fixed at some
position.

Ma assalaam!

Naumaan

p.s. have you considered having plugins for hadith to be added too? I
know it's off-topic but it might be a good addition, as a more
comprehensive Islamic knowledge suite. :)