Asaalam Alykum

Just installed Zekr on my PC. I just loved the whole idea from Tanzil
Quran Navigator to Zekr on desktop. One particular feature of Quran
Navigator, which is highliting portions of surahs being recited, seems
missing the Zekr. It would be great that pages of Quran in Zekr also
move downwards as surahs are recited along with text being
highlighted, just as it is in Quran Navigator. Are these featues
already available in Zekr?

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at