Salaam,

You can change your mirror before downloading from our sourceforge download
page <http://sourceforge.net/projects/zekr/files/Zekr/zekr-1.0.0/>. It has
over 20 mirrors for each file in various regions.

There are a lot of copies of Zekr on various file sharing websites which I
don't want to mention here, because some of them may contain badwares. Here
are a few trusted commercial mirrors:
http://download.cnet.com/Zekr-Qu-ran/3000-2135_4-75445815.html
http://www.brothersoft.com/zekr-download-44761.html?bottom
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Zekr-Download-47138.html