Wa Alaikumassalaam wr wb,
Eid mobarak to you as well,

1. TODO.

2. What do you mean by "grouping" searches? If you mean to save search
queries for later use, this is currently not available, but if you mean
grouping operator, this is possible by our advanced search. See:
http://zekr.org/wiki/Search#Advanced_Search
For examlpe search for:
(النار && خالد*) || (النار && الجنة)
This results in ayas which either hold النار and الجنة OR النار and خالد*
(or both).

3. Please explain.

4. This is also possible. You can narrow search scopes to one or multiple
ranges. This can be done either through Zekr user interface by a small
button near search button (which is recommended), or using advanced search
scoping feature, as described here <http://zekr.org/wiki/Search#Scope> (end
of page). For example using advanced search you can narrow down previous
search query to this:
( (النار && خالد*)
|| (النار && الجنة) ) AND
location:[001-001 TO 006-015]

** Note that && and AND operators are equal, OR and || are equal, and -, !
(not), and + can also be used as described
here<http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_0_0/queryparsersyntax.html>
.