AOA

Dear Brothers

1. The problem is there are so many requests to the Sahmela project
for more than 2 years. But no output..........
It can be searched and read on many forums / blogs on internet.

2. It will be a real work for Islam, if shamila books can open like in
"thwab" and be traced the way it happens in "zekr". A two-dimenmsional
access for the treasure of Islam.

3. I am not a programmer, for now. Or would have given it a shot.

4. Above is the reason for this request. But in no way, it is meant to
be binding on the zekr team. Once in opensource, many muslims around
the globe can support necessary patches to it.

Fi Amaan Illah
Khurram M.
Pakitsan

السلام و عليكم