Dear friend,
Hi
you must set read attribute for resource directory if you don't install it
for your own user in Ubuntu,
I mean  you must run #chmod +rw {resource directory} ,
I think this directory in /opt/zekr or /usr/share/zekr/ or any other
directory that may be installed by Zekr from your Ubuntu repository.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 3:29 AM, Rustan S.Si <rustan1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> when i want to add recitation, the following warning like:
> "java.io.FileNotFoundException: res/audio/shatri-64kbps-
> offline.properties (Permission denied)"
>
> So i'm press the play button there is not working.
>
> I hope anyone here can help me? Thanks before.

Google
ID:107421558875040808666<https://profiles.google.com/107421558875040808666>

*GNU-**LINUX* IS THE BEST O.S.