Salam brother and barak Allah in your time and efforts in sha Allah.

Indeed Uthmaani is a script while Hafs is a recitation chain back to Imam Ali
(as).

Tanzil text is already in accordance with Hafs recitation method.

The issue here is the script (Uthmaan vs Imlaaei) not the recitation method.

Please download the "claimed" oldest version of the Quran from:
http://www.heliwave.com/OldestQuranCopy.pdf
It was found in Russia and a copy was given to Syria and then Shaik Zayed made
a copy of it with current text side by side.

The Imaleei script was a simplification of the REAL text to assist non-Arabs
with correct pronunciation. As such it lost all the correct number of words and
letters which Allah swt says "He counts everything in numbers" in 72:28.

Al-hamdu liAllah Rabb Al-3alemeen, with what Allah swt showed us about surat
Al-Fatiha (7 verses, 29 words, 139 letters) and what we know of prime numbers
as the cornerstone to secret writings (cryptography), Allah swt is telling us
that Al-Fatiha is the Key or The Opener (not Introduction or Opening) and the
Quran is named so to show Allah's miracle by keeping it readable despite it
being encrypted at chapter level (see the word Ibrahim in surat Al-Baqarah and
compare it to the rest of Ibrahim words in the rest of the Quran).

I hope this makes it clear that we cannot replace superscripted elfs with full
elfs as this invalidates the intended count Allah swt wants for His Generous
Text.

Please see the short proof for Uthmani-only text from the word Allah, surat
Al-Fatiha, Al-Ikhlaas 9with/without BismAllah, Ayat Al-kursi (see the word
Yaoodoohoo), and Ayat Ar-Rahmaan (with double hamza for the word "aalaa"):

English: http://www.heliwave.com/Primalogy.pdf
Arabic: http://www.heliwave.com/Primalogy_AR.pdf

Note in case some readers are not aware of it: The word Uthmani refers to
Uthman Taha (the scriber) not the 3rd Khalifa.

Salam to all and once again barak Allah feekum all, developers and users of
Zekr software.

Ali