Wa'alaykum salam,

Looks like arabic font issues. Taken from tanzil faq:
http://tanzil.net/wiki/Arabic_fonts_issues

In most Arabic fonts, when Kasra is combined with Shadda, Kasra is
displayed above the base line, just below the Shadda, which might
cause it to be mistaken by Fatha. For example, in the following word
ذُرِّيَّة

there is a Shadda+Kasra above Reh, while there is a Shadda+Fatha above
Yeh. The distinguishing difference is that in the combination of Shadda
+Fatha, Fatha is put above Shadda, while in Shadda+Kasra, Kasra is
below Shadda. The same issue applies to the combination of Kasratan
(tanween) + Shadda.

To fix this issue, you need to use an advanced Arabic font, like
me_quran, that always displays Kasra below the base line even if it is
combined with a Shadda.

Salaam
Laksono