*bismillah,*
*wa'alaykum salaam warahmatullah,*
my brother Shariq, there is no difference between them both in its read or
its
it's only about the writing style or limitation on font style i guess.

here i just try to attach its transliteration (please pay more attention to
the color red and green)
for the precise in how it should be read, please ask the person whom know
(ulama).

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Y94bXFqyevQ/T1YM0tKP-XI/AAAAAAAAEWM/I_3qmsFniMM/s1600/untitled.PNG>
*Allahu a'laam *