Dear Mujahid and Mohsen,
Hi,
If you want to implement this feature in zekr we could implement it,
Our goal is provide an environment for better recite Quran in Zekr,
We need some audio of famous reciter of Quran by splitting on tajweed
object..(this is important needed for me to redistribute zekr recitation
package for your request,
Are you have these recitation of Quran?

thanks.

Regards,
Mohammad Mahdi

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:58 AM, Mohsen Saboorian <mohs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wa alaikumassalaam wr,
>
> We do not provide such features yet.

> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:06 AM, Mujahid <walidmuja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Asalamu wa alikum,
>>  How about you enable that Zeker to have something like a tajweed
>> learner to teach basic and advanced tajweed, and What about you enable
>> it so that people can use their mics to directly recite in it.

*
*
Google
ID:107421558875040808666<https://profiles.google.com/107421558875040808666>