I have been trying to install zekr for several hours now and read the
wiki page and some others. I have downloaded and extracted the file
from http://zekr.org/quran/quran-for-linux  (linux64bit). then opened
the zekr.sh file and modified the export line first to /usr/share/
mozilla and when that did not work i changed it to /usr/lib/mozilla. I
copied the command line, export MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/share/mozilla
and pasted it in the .sh file. here is how it looks in .sh

# change the following line to a proper Mozilla-GTK2 installation
directory.
export MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/lib/mozilla

if [ -z "$MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME" ]; then
        echo "MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME environment variable is not set. Please set
it to a Mozilla GTK2 1.4+ installation directory. See
http://zekr.org/faq.html#linux
for more info."
        exit 1

I ALSO checked the Java version and here is the result

computeradmin~ $ java -version
java version "1.6.0_26"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.1-b02, mixed mode)

Still when i use the ./zekr.sh form the terminal i get the following
error. Can someone plz help? Jazakallah

org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: No more handles [MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME='/usr/lib/
mozilla'] (java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load SWT library.
Reasons:
        no swt-mozilla-gtk-3650 in java.library.path
        no swt-mozilla-gtk in java.library.path
        /tmp/swtlib-64/libswt-mozilla-gtk-3650.so: libxpcom.so: cannot open
        Can't load library: /tmp/swtlib-64/libswt-mozilla-gtk.so
)
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.browser.Mozilla.initMozilla(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.browser.Mozilla.create(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at net.sf.zekr.ui.QuranForm.makeFrame(QuranForm.java:475)
        at net.sf.zekr.ui.QuranForm.init(QuranForm.java:300)
        at net.sf.zekr.ui.QuranForm.<init>(QuranForm.java:278)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.startZekr(ZekrMain.java:51)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.main(ZekrMain.java:91)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load SWT library.
Reasons:
        no swt-mozilla-gtk-3650 in java.library.path
        no swt-mozilla-gtk in java.library.path
        /tmp/swtlib-64/libswt-mozilla-gtk-3650.so: libxpcom.so: cannot open
        Can't load library: /tmp/swtlib-64/libswt-mozilla-gtk.so

        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
        ... 8 more