In The Name Of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Hello my Muslim brothers please can any one tell me how to add the Update
and new translation interface language the ( Zekr ) Application
I updated and corrected some mistakes of translation language file and just
me can use by the new translation i want to share with my people when
speaking by our native language, BUT I don't know how to do that please
help brothers we needed my native language is ( Kurdish )  God Bless You

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at