Wa Alaikumassalaam wr,

First, I should say that this is a font issue, probably due to bad
installation of the font.
Here is the instruction to fix this issue:
1. Open C:\Windows\Fonts
2. Remove "KFGQPC Uthman Taha Naskh" (if removing doesn't work here, Start
menu > type cmd > right click on cmd.exe > Run as administrator > type: cd
c:\windows\fonts, type: del UthmanTN* to remove all related fonts.
3. Download KFGQPC Uthman Taha Naskh from here:
http://fonts.qurancomplex.gov.sa/?page_id=608
4. Unzip and install font
5. Run Zekr.

Regards,