*Before reporting Quran text issues, read this paragraph*:
We use a highly verified digital text of the Quran provided by tanzil.net.
If you want to report kasrah/fatha (+shaddah) issue, first read this
article<http://tanzil.net/wiki/Arabic_fonts_issues> and
then consider that some old fashioned Arabic fonts (like Traditional
Arabic) when encounter a Shaddah+Kasrah combination, render Kasrah *over* base
letter and *under* Shaddah. You can
change<http://zekr.org/wiki/Arabic_fonts> your
font to something like me_quran if you don't like this old-fashioned
rendering behavior.