From: "ahmed" <aomu...@gmail.com>
To: zekr@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2012 9:18:07 AM
Subject: [zekr] Back button - surah list

Assalamu Alaikum,
Jazakallahu khairan for all the work to provide an extremely useful tool. I
have been using this for many years on almost daily basis. Just wanted to make
two requests to make it more useful.

    1. I have notices that in version 1.1 the surah list panel is not sizeable
any more. I like to make it longer so that more of the surahs are visible. I
used to be able to do this in 1.0, but not possible anymore.
    2. It will be very useful to have a back button (just like in browsers) to
some research for comparison, then when I am done I would like to be able to
get back to the place I was. Currently the only option is to remember your
position or create a manual bookmark every time to remember your current
position. I usually constanty go back and forth between what I am reading and
searching and doing research in other parts. (I even tried launching twice so
that I can keep one window for sequential reading and the other to do research,
but cannot). Maybe just a quick button to mark current position and be able to
move back to that position may be a great improvement, if full backward -
forward functionality is not possible.