Please download the said recitation pack file from following links:
given bellow: 128kbps (Size 1GB approx.) : http:// goo.gl/xsom9 (This
file has created using original source mp3's.

64kbps (Size 500MB approx.) : http:// goo.gl/4po94 (I've converted
original mp3's to 64kbps for those who have low disk space or/and low
internet connection.

Please be inform that, recently our government has blocked goo.gl in
our country. But i've shortened these links before blockage. If it is
also blocked in your country, please let me know. I'll send another
link.
Ma'assalam