Walikum Aslaam,

I have Quran with Urdu translation, this translation is not available and
its in Urdu.
How do i add this translation?
How can i write translation for Arabic, this mean the tool that should do
the following.

There will be new window
Sura Number and Name
Arabic
Translation

Arabic
Translation

Arabic
Translation

Arabic
Translation

When i say it will write the quran translation which will later show.

Regards,