Salam alikum

Thanks so much. I was very bussy but if there any other thing to translate
before the next release will be launched don't hesitate to tell me. Also I
see there are two newest translation, one in catalan which is very
interesting and other from other brother with a new spanish translation
from other author.

Thanks so much for your work

Alykum salam.