First of all, ZEKR is a wonderful software and all my gratitude in Allah
for those behind it.
To my suprise, ZEKR is only available as Hafs (7afss حفص) narration and not
WARSH (ورش عن نافع).
In countries like Morocco or Algeria, ZEKR is dumped for this one reason
unfortunately.
I myself am used to Warsh narration either for studying Quran or for
reciting it.

Is it scheduled to implement such a feature in the near future, or is Hafss
a definitive universal narration implementation?

Regards