Salaam,

ekr requries aya-by-aya files. You file is the whole sura. You should
provide a path with two variables: one for the current sura and the other
one for the current aya. If you miss the later, Zekr doesn't focus on the
correct aya number.

Anyway this should work (but not in a aya-by-aya was):

audio.onlineUrl = http://server10.mp3quran.net/minsh/%1$03d.mp3