Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

dear brothers and sister, I am in need of your help.

I am using Mac 10.6.8, Safari 5.1.7 and Zekr 1.1.0 (downloaded yesterday).
Everytime I download a recitation or translation extension, my download
folder contains no .zip, but folders like "de" or "afasy-64kbps-offline".
But Zekr does not accept them. Is there another opportunity to add them to
Zekr-progamm? I did not even find the Zekr folder in my library to do it
manually. So I would be very thankful for any suggestions!