Salam,

I would like to bring your attention to (Quran 4:75), Abdullah Yusuf Ali's
translation:
“Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise
for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who
will help!”2

If 'thee' is referring to Allah, should it not start with capital, for
example, 'Thee'?

Please revise.

Thank you.

May Allah forgive our sins and bless us with heaven. Ameen, Ya Rabbil
AlAmin.

Yours,
Syed