I would like to see translations, at least two translations, to appear at
the same time when I'm using the software. From your downloadable
translations of my preferred language, which is Indonesian, got the actual
translation word per word in one (Indonesian Ministry of Religious Affairs)
and the meaning of sentences/words in another (Muhammad Quraish Shihab et
al). If it already in the software, can anyone show me how to do it? If
not, then it will be my suggestion for future updates of the software.

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit