Salaamun Alaikum wr,

Zekr supports footnotes or parenthetical commentaries. A text which is
placed between double braces (e.g. [[commentary part]]) is not show.
Instead a toggle number is shown which shows/hides commentary on click. We
have currently one Russian translation+commentary in this way:
http://zekr.org/resources.html#trans.ru.kuliev-alsaadi