سلام

I am using Win7 64bit with Zerk64bit 1.1.0 .
Recently , every time I start Zerk, after completing the load and  showing
up the program`s window , then it crash with a Windows error that on its
details is written:
 Fault Module Name:    USP10.dll

I  update Zekr and java-runtime64 to latest version , and also delete
/.Zekr/ folder, but the problem still persist.

one other thing that I can mention is that after I click the error message
and the Zekr window get closed, the Zekr icon is still on Windows` Tray and
when I hover the mouse over It , then it vanishes.

I attached my Zekr.Log

please help me with this error.
thanks.