Assalamu Aliakum,
Dear brother, I trying to develop a mobile application where as part of
functionality I need to implement the Uthmani fonts. I have the data
downloaded from the with all diacritical marks. Well I tried to
use the below suggested font, unfortunately they are not supporting the iOS
applications. I will really appreciate if you can guide me some workarounds
to implement the same.
Jazakkallah khair.,

On Tuesday, September 14, 2010 8:01:11 AM UTC+3, Muhammet Abay wrote:
> assalamu alaikum
> I uploaded two new fonts developed by me. Most of outlines comes from
> "KFGQPC Uthman Taha Naskh" font and the VOLT project from the
> "me_quran" font. I designed some outlines and made some changes in the
> VOLT project.
> Muhammet Abay

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit