Dear Amini sahib,
Thanks for interest in Zekr and Pashto translation. Currently there is no
pack. I have the Pashto translation in Word format but we need a team to
carefully arrange it into Zekr translation format. If you can help us do
it, it will be great.

In the meantime you can use http://www.islamlacom.com/ which has both
Pashto translation and interpretation.