On Monday, November 24, 2014 10:45:20 PM UTC+3:30, Mohsen Saboorian wrote:
> Salaam,
> Default search is in 'contains' mode. So you could reach 46:35 by simply
> searching for العزم. In order to support what you ask, we have to expand
> your search query into 8 different permutations (and even more for more
> lengthy queries):
> I. ا + ولوالعزم
> II. او + لوالعزم
> III. اول + والعزم
> Regards
> Mohsen

This isn't a manual guide request(but thanks dear Mohsen),  This is a
feature request, I think users need to zekr help them to better find, But
how to? When user searchs for a word or a expression, Zekr can suggessts
him/her some new result along with his/her result, But number of query has
not been changed.For example , if user search and get 33 result, and zekr
suggesst him/her 3 suggesstions ,(36 sugggesstion) , number of query stay
33.Previous email mentioned to ASCII code 32 , and that  defines two words,
when zekr helps to Muslems better find out Queran and Arabic.