Walaikumus Salam,
In mu Linux machine, the relevant directory turned out to
be /usr/share/zekr/res/audio.

Actually, I wanted to remove the low bit rate recitations when I had other
similar ones.

Your suggested method worked perfectly.

May Allah Subhanatawala reward you for your good deeds.

Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Masroor Ali
Professor
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh

Phone: 880 2 966 5650 (PABX)

In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?