Dear all,
I have been trying since the past few days to download some Urdu
translations for Zekr but I am unable to find them anywhere.

The translations list from the following URL is gone:
http://zekr.org/resources.html#translation

I tried downloading them from http://tanzil.net/trans/ but they don't get
downloaded in the format of Zekr even after choosing Zekr Pack in the
format list.

Can anyone tell me what happened to the translations and where I can find
them?

Thanks,
Zabeeh