Asallammualaikum Brothers,

Plse subscribe me in  your Zekr Google Group.

I want to report that I found one inconsistent verse numbering in my
computer running Windows 7(32Bit).

Sura36. Yaseen Aya28:

 بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمُكْرَمِينَ [٦:٢٧]

  ﴿٢٧﴾   (23) ۞ وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِن جُندٍ
مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَمَا كُنَّا مُنزِلِينَ [٣٦:٢٨]

   إِن كَانَتْ إِلَّا صَيْحَةً وَاحِدَةً فَإِذَا هُمْ خَامِدُونَ [٣٦:٢٩]

Notice the Aya numbering (23) ... something is wrong.
Is it because of my computer? I had uninstall Zekr completely using REVO
Uninstaller(complete uninstall no traces left) and reinstall Zekr again -
no change! Apart from that everything else works.

Please advice me, is it a bug in Zekr? How do I remedy this issue?

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit