All I have ever dated were BBW's to me a girl is too skinny if she is under 200
pounds and I am married to a beautiful BBW who in my eyes is more sexy than
anybody else and I am perfectly happy with her. Society places too much
emphasis on looks instead of whats on the inside..

Vince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  My wife is a BBW (big beautiful woman) and as
a result, I have been peripherally involved in the stereotyping that takes
place. I personally think it's awful that somebody would deny themselves the
privledge of knowing another person simply because of their size. Take heart in
knowing there is an entire community dedicated to size acceptance and
awareness. I do not know the rules of this forum, so I will not post any links,
but if you're curious feel free to email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I personally
prefer women over size 14, but, then again, that's why they make 31 flavors of
ice cream.

Tonya Cruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I am also overweight and finding a job
has become a nightmare. People just don't want to hire big folks and that is a
shame

Current Book Discussion: Appreciate Your Life by Taizan Maezumi Roshi

Current Book Discussion: Appreciate Your Life by Taizan Maezumi Roshi

                            I am the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red